The arch survey tool is used to collect information about your architectural design. The tool does not add elements to your drawing/model. It is used to collect and output data.
- Start the Survey Operation
- To add a “Header” start by clicking within the description box. This will add a line, with no measurements
- Click the Element to Record. Face or Edge.
- Add the description for the measurement you just added
- Double click the structure to get area
As of this writing the Clear function does not seem to operate.